GymbabROO Fees are to be paid via Ezidebit direct debit only – weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or yearly;
GymbaROO fees are made by Ezidebit Direct Debit only. Direct debit can be made from a bank account or credit card, and will occur weekly/fortnightly/monthly/quarterly/yearly. Participants cannot commence classes if Direct Debit Form has not been completed.
Weekly $26 – Fortnightly $52 – Monthly $104 – Quarterly $260 – Yearly $1040 Loyalty Rates Apply)
$10 Nametop charge upon first time enrolment
$5 music fee charged quarterly (Week 1 of each term)
Enrolment is ongoing and automatically continues into the next term. Completion of a Term with 4 Weeks written notice required to cancel or suspend your payments. Payments will be automatically put on hold between terms.
Payments start on the date stated on the Direct Debit Agreement Form. If a scheduled payment day falls on a public holiday, we will debit your account on the next business day. Depending on your bank, payments may take up to 5 business days to be processed. Upon completing the Direct Debit Agreement Form the member is agreeing to pay the instalment amount at the agreed payment frequency until classes are formally suspended or cancelled.
All information relating to members financial institutions remains confidential, except where required for the purposes of conducting Direct Debit with the financial institution, or in connection with claims make to the GymbaROO regarding an alleged incorrect debit.
The member is responsible for:
- Ensuring the nominal account is set up to accept Direct Debit. Please check with the financial institution where the account is held.
- Ensure there is enough money in the nominated account on the Direct Debit due date and up to 5 business days following. Please note there may be a delay in the processing of Direct Debit if there is a public holiday on the scheduled date of Direct Debit.
- If the nominal account does not allow a payment, such as where the account does not have enough money in it or you are over your credit limit, GymbaROO will require you to pay at the Office by cash, eftpos or credit card. Charges may apply for rejected payments.
Cancellation of Direct Debit Agreement
All enrolments are perpetual (ongoing) and the direct debit payments will continue until written notice of cancellation is submitted by the responsible person. Completion of the term with Four (4) weeks notice is required to cease enrolment and the direct debit agreement.
Change of Details
GymbaROO will use email as the primary channel of communication. It is the member’s responsibility to keep the GymbaROO informed of any changes of contact, bank accounts or credit card details. Change of detail forms are available on our website and completed forms can be emailed to us. If sending your change of details form via email, an email confirmation will be provided. If a confirmation email has not been received by you within 24 hours of you sending the change of details form please assume we have not received it and it will not been processed.
Fee Refund/Deferment Policy
GYMBAROO – SYDNEYWEST does not offer refund for fees paid. Upon completing the direct debit application you have considered and committed to the GymbaROO program.
In extenuating circumstances an application for a refund may be applied for in writing with justifying evidence supplied ie. Doctor’s Certificate.
In all refunds there will be an Administration Fee of $50.
Refunds are calculated from the date the centre is informed in writing of your intention to cancel less the admin fee. If you the application is received the same day as your scheduled class that session is not included in the refund.
When re-enrolling after a refund, fees will be charged at the current rate (Loyalty Card will be cancelled upon refund).
No refunds will be given for classes missed. Please refer to our Class Make Up Policy.
Fees are non transferable to another child or family.
An application for a deferment of fees may be applied for. If the Deferment Application Form is not received within 14 days of date sent your application will be cancelled. You have 3 terms following the deferred term to reactivate your fees, then fees will be forfeited. When fees are deferred, upon return to GymbaROO the current fee rate applies and you will be required to pay the difference between the rate you were on and the current rate if any. A new fee rate and loyalty card will be issued.
Make Up Lesson Policy
In the event you have missed a scheduled class a make up class may be available. Please note the following:
- Booking in your make up class is essential. Please do not just turn up to a class expecting to attend. We may have to turn you and your child away. Book Online https://www.gymbaroosydneywest.com/timetable/ : email email@example.com : Message 0425 378 251 / 0425 378 252;
- Make up classes must be taken in the same term and if on a 3 week trial must be taken within the 3 weeks trial period;
- Make up classes are subject to availability
- A booked make up class counts even if you do not attend – unless you have given at least 24 hours notice.
Missed classes may be made up on another day during the current term at Penrith or you may wish to do your make up class at either Wetherill Park or Liverpool. Classes can not be carried over to the next term. Please advise staff on which day you wish to do your make up to confirm availability.
Liverpool and Wetherill Park
Missed classes may be made up on the alternate day or at our Penrith, Wetherill Park or Liverpool Centre’s during the current term. You may carry 1 class over to the next term – if you do not continue enrolment into the next term the make up lesson is forteited. Please advise staff which of the above you wish to do in the event of an absence.
Child Safety Policy and Code of Conduct
Please see attached documents outlining the GymbaROO/KindyROO Child Safety Policy and Code of Conduct. These policies are to ensure the safety of all and allows all participants to get the most out of the GymbaROO program.
SIBLINGS AT GYMBAROO
GymbaROO H.O Policy is for NO siblings in classes. We understand that this is often not possible. So please remember that it is a privilege for your other child to accompany you to their sibling’s Gymbaroo lesson.
We do encourage you if circumstances allow for you to attend GymbaROO with only the child that is enrolled, this gives you quality one to one time with that child.
As this is not always possible here are “THE GUIDELINES TO HELP MAKE IT AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE IN THE CLASS”
The most important consideration is every child’s safety. This means that you are responsible for the safety of all the children in your care and they have to be WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.
Please understand that the other people in the class have paid for this lesson and so we have a commitment to be available for their children and of course your child who is enrolled in this class .
- At mat time the child not enrolled (or not enrolled in the class you are attending) needs to sit beside you or in the sibling area provided (only at Penrith). Bring a quiet activity for them and we will provide an area at the side of the mat area for them to play.
- Children who are not enrolled (or not enrolled in the class you are attending) in the class are not allowed on the large equipment circuit under any circumstances.
- Children are not allowed in the mat or equipment areas unattended. Older siblings cannot play in the equipment area whilst their younger siblings are doing their mat time. GymbaROO is insured as parent/child education therefore an adult must be with a child at all times.
- Children that are not enrolled will not be given small equipment, musical instruments etc. Small equipment, musical instruments etc are for the child enrolled in the class and will not be given to siblings to “keep them quiet”. Siblings that are enrolled in their own class may get equipment if numbers allow.
If we are finding that your sibling is not happy following the guidelines and is disruptive we may have to ask that you do not bring the sibling along.